- 1 cup Organic buckwheat flour
- 1 cup Organic unbleached white flour
- 1 Tbsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 3 Tbsp Spiral Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Sea Salt
- 1 cup Bonsoy
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Spiral Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Spiral Organic Safflower Oil, for frying pancakes
- Mix the flour, sea salt and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients, mix and add to the dry ingredients. Stir with a whisk.
- Lightly oil a non-stick fry pan and ladle the batter on to form the pancakes. Fry on both sides until golden brown. Remove and place on a serving platter. Repeat until all pancakes are made.
- Serve with Spiral Organic Pure Maple syrup, Spiral Organic Coconut spread or any fruit conserves or fresh berries.