- 2 cups cooked Organic Brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups Bonsoy
- 1/2 cup Eden Organic Dried Wild Blueberries and/or Eden Organic Dried Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp Spiral Organic Barley Malt or Spiral Organic Maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Lemon peel, freshly grated
- Place the cooked rice, Bonsoy, dried fruit and Barley Malt or Maple in a saucepan. Cover and bring almost to a boil.
- Reduce the flame to medium-low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until creamy.
- Remove the cover, and add the vanilla, cinnamon and grated lemon peel.
- Cover and simmer another 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!