- In a small pot of boiling water, cook the noodles for 2 minutes. Add kasaneni vegetables (see below), tofu and Bonsoy milk.
- Once the soup has boiled, lower the heat and simmer. Add the soup stock, vegetable stock and black pepper
- Mix well and place noodles in a bowl and top with soup, green leaves and red onion.
- Garnish with sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- Cut the mushroom, onion and carrot into thin slices. Cover the bottom of the pot with a thin layer of salt. Layer the mushroom slices on top. Layer the onion on top of the mushroom, followed by the carrot. Cover the carrot with a thin layer of salt.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for 20-25minutes until the carrot becomes soft.