Back to recipes
Banana Nut Muffins
These delicious and easy to bake Banana Nut muffins are healthy and taste great! They can be enjoyed fresh from the oven
Makes: 12 large or 32 small muffins
- 2 1/2 cup Organic Wholewheat flour
- 1 Tbsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 cups Bonsoy
- 2 Tbsp Spiral Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Spiral Organic Safflower Oil or Spiral Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Spiral Organic Maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Walnuts, minced
- 1/2 cup raisins/saltanas
- Preheat oven to 150°C and oil the muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the first three ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt).
- In a separate bowl, mix the Bonsoy, vinegar, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla till combined. Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in bananas, walnuts and raisins.
- Fill muffin tins three-quarters full. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.